Breakfast in bed, something I could never resist! Do you ever experience those lazy sunday's where you just want to lay in bed and have a movie marathon? Well throw this into the mix and you have the perfect sunday relaxation remedy!
1. A found this tray at a thrift store up the street for $3!
2. Gold Spray Paint (Home Depot $7)
3. Painters Tape (Home Depot $3)
4. Martha Stewart Chalkboard Paint (Michaels for $2-use mobile coupons)
5. Foam Paintbrush (Michaels $.20-use mobile coupons)
1. Get your gold spray paint ready.
2. Cover the center of your tray.
3. Get your tape, chalkboard paint and foam brush for the next step.
4. Cover the sides of your tray for the chalkboard paint.
5. You'll need about four or five coats of the chalkboard paint.
6. Lastly, add your favorite breakfast foods (a cupcake of course!) and use chalk to decorate your board :)
I hope you enjoyed this post, thanks for stopping by!