1. It's always fun to pick up a new hobby, we all get bored! Try learning calligraphy! Start by picking up a kit from your local craft store and like always, use coupons! There are many benefits of having this unique talent, here are just a few examples....designing your own cards...turning your artwork into a font...sell your artwork on etsy...work with a wedding planner and design place cards.
2. Light a pumpkin candle....something so simple can be so peaceful. Bath and body works carries a candle called Pumpkin Candle..smells like freshly baked pumpkin pie and cupcakes....how could you resist!
3. I know everyone has gone through the hassle of raking leaves out of their yard...now it's time to have fun.......there's nothing more reminiscent of your childhood than jumping in a pile of leaves...sometimes you have to be a kid to remember how to enjoy life!!
4. Decorate a pumpkin....get together with your boyfriend or group of girlfriends and decorate pumpkins. There are so many ways to decorate this simple object whether it's carving or decorating. Pinterest has so many different ideas..glitter your pumpkin..paint a chevron design and add a cute bow...carve your pumpkin into your favorite disney character or master a difficult design..line your porch with tea light pumpkins or spray paint them...the possibilities are endless!
5. Try a new recipe of chili for dinner..hot and spicy chili, vegetarian chili, crockpot chili, etc.
6. Pick apples at a local farm and make an apple pie...there's nothing better than the smell and taste of a freshly baked apple pie.