2 1/2 c all-purpose flour
1 c of butter, very cold (cut into cubes)
1 t salt
1 t sugar
6-8 T ice water
2 cups peaches
2 cups apples
1/4 c sugar
1/2 c brown sugar
1/2 t ground cinnamon
1/2 t ground nutmeg
1. Combine the flour, salt and sugar in a large bowl and mix. Add butter. Add ice water, 1 tablespoon at a time.
2. Remove dough from bowl and place on a dry surface. Knead the dough gently, place in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour.
3. Preheat over to 400 degrees. Remove crust and let sit for 5-10 mins. Roll out the dough on a floured surface. Use the bottom of your bowls to create circular shapes for the pie molds. Place the dough in the molds and use the excess to cut into 1/2" strips for lattice over top.
4. Toss the peaches, sugar, spices and flour together in a bowl and mix until well combined. Place the filling in the pie crust and assemble the lattice.
5. Bake for 30-45 minutes until crust is golden brown and the pie juice can be seen bubbling through!
Thankyou, Poor Girl Eats for this wonderful recipe..you'll love these adorable and delicious mini pies!